Thursday 3 April 2014

My WOW experience with IFE Medallion...........

Hey guys,
I’ve started a new project that doesn’t leave me time for much else so you’ll have to forgive the sporadic blogging,i discovered that a lot of young entrepreneurs are actually springing up and all i wanna do now is help them create more awareness for their brands and also help add profit to their bottom-line......*winks*
I met ife few weeks back through a friend........*smiles*, and he introduced himself to me as ife Medallion........and that "he was into sandals,flip-flops, loafers,slippers and royal shoes for both sex with genuine,100% suede, nu-buck & leather materials and i remember he mentioned and i quote "with a perfect finish".......i was eager to see what he meant by that.......he showed me couple of pictures on his phone and i was......woowed truly with the finishing.....So,i promised him i was gonna feature him on my blog ASAP..........

Check out some of ife Medallion's (Awesome Finish)collections:







   Ife Medallion is very hardworking, smart and very very simple...........and his shoes are quite very affordable.......SOOOO FELLAS, feel free to reach ife on 08034302071, 08076615234 and his BBPin 2A8F40A0.........He keeps to time always....*winks* *goodgrin*


I promise to bring you more young fashion entrepreneurs ........#ISIGNOUTNOW#  STAY HERE......****Smiles****



4 comments:

  1. I am one of Ife's clients and still rocking the sandal he made for me over a year ago. His shoes are top notch and I wonder why they're cheap! His delivery is also perfect and I can recommend Mendallion to anyone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lies! All na wash.try being a repeat customer and see how he treats you.

      Delete
  2. The female shoe he made for me was as wide as a boat. I was so disappointed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Temitayo, you featured him on your blog because of the pictures he showed u on his phone?? I think u should try any product before recommending it to your readers don't u think???

    ReplyDelete